Ground Rules for Students
In any learning environment an important first step is establishing ground rules by outlining basic expectations for students. Common ground rules include equity, diversity, and social justice (рівність, різноманітність і соціальну справедливість).
1) Be punctual!
- Respect for others in class through arriving on time.
2) Be prepared for each lesson:
- Have you got the right materials for class?
- Have you completed your homework?
3) Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Equal Opportunities – work to support others.
- Respect health and safety rules – no eating or drinking when equipment is in use.
- Come to class on time
- Greet your teachers and classmates
- Be polite
- Keep the school clean
- Be helpful
- Behave yourself
- Walk in the corridors