PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE [PART 2]
Описує дію, яке відбувається постійно, регулярно, зазвичай, іноді, рідко та факт.
Вживається зі словами:
today - сьогодні
every day - кожен день
usually - зазвичай
sometimes - іноді
always - завжди
often - часто ...
1. Write sentences as in the example.
Example: Ann likes to swim. (to run) She doesn’t like to run.
1. Jane likes to drink lemonade (to drink milk)
2. My friend likes to sing. (to read)
3. I like to dance. (to play the guitar)
4. His wife likes to talk. (to cook)
5. My Granny likes to walk. (to jump)
6. We like to draw. (to write)
7. His sister likes to watch TV. (to do homework)
8. My little brother likes to ask questions. (to wash hands)
9. David likes to wear jeans. (to wear trousers)
2. Write sentences as in the example.
Example: We like to dance. (to sing) We don’t like to sing.
1. I like to watch the monkeys. (to watch the snakes)
2. My friend likes to water flowers in the garden. (to dig the ground)
3. Cliff likes to play the piano. (to play the accordion)
4. His elder brother likes to walk. (to work)
5. Phil likes to go to the theatre. (to go to the cinema)
6. I like to write letters. (to write exercises)
7. Jill likes to feed her hamster. (to read English books.)
8. The dog likes to bark. (to eat porridge)
9. Ben likes to listen to music. (to go to school)
3. Write sentences as in the example.
Example: Dave likes to read books. (to work in the garden)
He doesn’t like to work the garden.
1. Molly likes to sleep. (to work)
2. My father likes to drive a bus. (to play chess)
3. I like to dream. (to do homework)
4. Sam likes to visit Sue. (to visit Jack)
5. They like to sit on the sofa. (to sit on the chairs)
6. Julia likes to dance. (to wash the floor)
7. You like to talk. (to listen)
8. Father likes to drink beer. (to drink tea)
9. Billy likes to talk on the phone. (to help about the house)
1. Jane doesn't like to drink milk.
2. My friend doesn't like to read.
3. I don't like to play the guitar.
4. His wife doesn't like to cook.
5. My Granny doesn't like to jump.
6. We don't like to write.
7. His sister doesn't like to do homework.
8. My little brother doesn't like to wash hands.
9. David doesn't like to wear trousers.
1. Джейн не любить пити молоко.
2. Мій друг не любить читати.
3. Я не люблю грати на гітарі.
4. Його дружина не любить готувати.
5. Моя бабуся не любить стрибати.
6. Ми не любимо писати.
7. Його сестра не любить робити домашнє завдання.
8. Мій молодший брат не любить мити руки.
9. Девід не любить носити штани.
4. Change into the plural.
Example: He goes to work every day.
They go to work every day.
1. He sometimes fights.
2. Julia likes to sleep.
3. Sue wants to go to Greece.
4. Kate usually eats chocolate for lunch.
5. Granny sometimes goes to the doctor’s.
6. Sam usually eats roast chicken for dinner.
7. Molly wants to be a teacher.
8. She always makes a cake on Saturday.
9. You like to buy new clothes.
5. Change into the plural.
Example: Bessy cooks in the kitchen in the evening.
They cook in the kitchen in the evening.
1. She eats vegetables every day.
2. I sometimes play cricket in summer.
3. She likes to listen to the records.
4. Phil wants to go to Denmark.
5. Baby usually sleeps in the afternoon.
6. He often plays rugby in the evening.
7. Ann hates to drink warm milk.
8. Ben wants to be a policeman.
9. She likes to go to bed late.
6. Change into the plural.
Example: He drives a car well.
They drive a car well.
1. She always reads interesting stories in bed.
2. He sometimes talks in class.
3. Janet often has dinner with her friends.
4. She likes to eat cakes.
5. Nick wants to go to Turkey.
6. He smokes ten times a day.
7. She likes to wear beautiful dresses.
8. Tom usually listens to pop-music.
9. John wants to be a driver.
7. Change into the plural.
Example: She likes to dance.
They like to dance.
1. Helen eats porridge every morning.
2. Jack wants to be a businessman.
3. My Granny goes to the theatre every weekend.
4. Bess talks on the phone every evening.
5. Susan often eats sweets.
6. My dog likes to lie on the carpet.
7. Grandfather sometimes sleeps in the afternoon.
8. The teacher often writes on the blackboard.
9. Jill likes to play sport games.
8. Change into the plural.
Example: Sue likes to eat apples.
They like to eat apples.
1. Mary likes to take pictures.
2. Sally often writes letters.
3. Colin sometimes goes to the disco.
4. Molly wants to be a housewife.
5. She goes to the swimming pool on Friday.
6. Grandmother always watches TV in the morning.
7. He likes to drink beer.
8. Jill always wears short skirts.
9. My mother likes to read detective stories.
9. Change into the plural.
Example: He waters the plants every day.
They water the plants every day.
1. The boy plays football in summer.
2. Ben speaks Italian very well.
3. My mother likes to cook.
4. Don rides a bicycle every evening.
5. Betty likes to listen to music.
6. Cliff wants to be an engineer.
7. He often goes to the cinema.
8. Billy studies hard.
9. My sister plays the guitar very well.
1. We sometimes fight.
2. They like to sleep.
3. They want to go to Greece.
4. They usually eat chocolate for lunch.
5. They sometimes go to the doctor’s.
6. We usually eat roast chicken for dinner.
7. They want to be a teacher.
8. We always make a cake on Saturday.
9. We like to buy new clothes.
1. Ми іноді сваримося.
2. Вони люблять спати.
3. Вони хочуть поїхати в Грецію.
4. Вони зазвичай їдять шоколад на обід.
5. Вони іноді ходять до лікаря.
6. Ми зазвичай їмо смажену курку на вечерю.
7. Вони хочуть бути вчителем.
8. Ми завжди робимо торт в суботу.
9. Нам подобається купувати новий одяг.